Not to bore you with my work gripes, but I’m designing this curriculum for this course and man is it kicking my behind. Creating materials is extremely time consuming.
I’m listening to Missing & Trex and making worksheets.
I love starting my mornings with dnb. I know many people think I’m crazy to start my a.m. listening to 170 bpms, but I’m such a fan of getting the day cracking with some deep bass, drums and a liquidy vocal.
Man, I used to stan so hard for BCee and Spearhead. I’m sure they still do a ton of stuff but since I’m rubbish at keeping up with the ins and outs of the dnb industry, I really have no clue what they’ve been up to. I’m happy to see this mix.
Here’s a good old Spearhead flashback. Not really a big Netsky fan but I’ve always liked this tune.
Currently listening to this gem as I try my best to avoid the urge to nap on the couch in my office. No classes to teach til April when the new school year starts. Must be productive!
I actually have a schedule that I made for myself today so I think there’s hope for me yet. 🙂
It’s friday and I’m excited that there are again fun things to do. The one thing that has been keeping me sane from the lack of working is that I’ve actually had the opportunity to take part in some fun activities since I got back. Hopefully this keeps up until it’s nice outside again and I won’t have to worry about being trapped in my flat when there’s nothing to do.
I’m not to familiar with Liquicity but I found this mix on H!ghtimes and listened to it while working out today. Takes a minute to download but definitely worth the wait. ❤ Liquicity Promo Mix
01. Ashanti – Make Up (Redeyes Remix)
02. Lenzman feat. Riya – Bittersweet
03. Command Strange – Get In The Groove
04. Big Bud feat. G-Rhymes – Fuzzy
05. Unknown – If We Can
06. Komatic – Remain Free
07. Simplification Feat. Edward Oberon – Loveline
08. Logistics – Haunted By Her Yesterdays
09. Lenzman – Allure
10. Adam Form – Down Inside (Subterra & Dekko Remix)
11. Logistics – Intervention
12. Logistics – Reality Checkpoint
13. Netsky – Hold On To Love
14. Logistics – Transporter
15. DC Breaks – Picket Line
16. Crystal Clear & Netsky – King Of The Stars
17. Enter Shikari – Juggernauts (Nero Remix)
18. The Streets – In The Middle (Nero Remix)
19. Chase & Status vs. Kid Kudi – Saxon At Night
20. Damian Marley – It Was Written (Chasing Shadows Remix)
21. Unknown – My Brother
22. ATM – Nociception
1. Danoo ft.Jett – Can’t Wait Anymore (DUB)
2. Quantrek – Sign (Think Deep Recordings DUB)
3. Donnie Dubson – Stepson (DnB Remix) (DUB)
4. Qumulus – World keeps turning (DUB)
5. mSdoS – There will be rain (DUB)
6. Stunna – Face the Night (Red Mist Recs) —> TRACK OF MONTH
7. Hobzee & Zyon Base – Black & White Movie (Influenza LTD)
8. Champagne – Divine Inspiration (BCee Remix) (Bonafide Recordings DUB)
9. Giorgiolive – Feelings Away (Feat. G.Guimaraes) (Luv Disaster)
10.Incident – Travel with no one (DUB)
11.Command Strange – Again (Fokuz DUB)
12.ADM – Chaos note (Intelligent)
13.John Beltran – Aztec girl (Earth) —> BACK TO BASICS
14.Side 1 – Love Back (DUB)
15.SoulTec & Subsid – Waiting for you (DUB)
16.Flaco – I’m Thinking of You (DUB)
17.Phat Playaz – Global warming (DUB)
18.Drumagick – Full Energy (Beatmasters)
19.mSdoS & MJT – Fury (DUB)
1. Flaco and Glen E Ston – Cresent (Human Elements Dub)
2. Well Being – Darling Heart (Fokuz)
3. D Bridge – Inner disbelief (Exit)
4. Inside man – Ocean one (Dub)
5. Netsky – I refuse (Spearhead)
6. Glen E Ston and Flaco – She Got Me (GLR Dub)
7. DJ Clart Feat MS Dos – Obstacles (Allsorts Dub)
8. Calibre – Love’s too tight to mention (Signature)
9. DJ Clart and ATP (feat Elijah John) + DB Audio – So Close (Dub)
10.Hall and Oates – I Can’t Go For That (ATP rmx) (MPFREE)
11.Phat Playaz – Clockwork (Binary Soul)
12.ATP – Spoons (Urban Chemistry)
13.Mutt (Feat Kevin King) – Conversations (Deep Kut)
14.ATP – Tomfoolery (Urban Chemistry Dub)
15.Mutt – When You Said (Nu Directions)
16.Calculon – Friend Killa (Dub)
17.Dave Shichman and Dave Owen – Untitled (Dub)
I mean business people. I had a really productive day yesterday and I plan on continuing my constructive activities today. I think I kinda slacked the past couple of weeks but now I’m back in gear. Watch out world. 😉
Hello. Yes I’m rubbish. I didn’t mean to neglect you. I honestly didn’t realise that the main reason I was able to write in my blog everyday was because I spent all day sitting at the computer. I’m seriously not home long enough to come up with the time to write posts these days. I’m going to make an attempt to do them first thing when I wake up now.
My 4th was pretty cool. Beatchemist and some of our Bassdrive buddies were here through the 4th so I kicked it with them at Juju’s and drank ate and watched the fireworks on Juju’s street… yes I did say street. True Chicago style people just having firework wars from block to block. Woot.
I’m still not to stressed out about not having a job. I’m still optimistic that the situation will sort itself out. I think that stressing about money is really annoying so I’ve just chosen not to do it. The thing that is making me a wee bit depressed though is not having anything to do. I’ve become quite adept at filling up my days with activities but when you wake up at the crack of dawn like I do, it makes for a pretty long day. I guess it’s just nice to feel useful sometimes. *shrugs*
Anyways back to dnb land. I’ve actually been listening to a lot of stuff but just haven’t written about it. Lets get back on track Kiki!
Tunes: BCee – Cultural Shift (track is in Spearhead player)
I’ve actually been digging this one for a minute but as usual I didn’t know the name.