I’ve had a pretty good week. I wonder when the novelty of not having to work on the weekends is going to wear off. This is the third weekend now and I still feel like it’s Christmas. LOL.
I’ve been listening to Amaning – Tranquility on repeat for the past 3 days. I know I’ve written about it before but I just bought the mp3 off Beatport. Before I had to fast forward to the end of this one mix I had to listen to it and that got kinda played out. I’m not sure why it only occured to me now to buy it off Beatport. LOL.
I can’t really explain to you why I’m so obsessed with the track. I’m quite aware that it’s old. I think I just love that there are some songs that pretty much set the tone for exactly how you’re feeling. I’m calm, tranquil, at peace, and every other synonym related to being serene, and that song has contently place itself as my background music. 🙂
I’m kinda feeling these:
Have a good weekend.
1. Electrosoul System – Moonlight Land [Subtitles] (love it!)
2. Electrosoul System – Falling [Allsorts]
3. Bcee & Lomax – Changing Faces [Fokuz]
4. Logistics – Reality Checkpoint [Hospital]
5. Donnie Dubson & Stunna – Forever [Fokuz]
6. Logistics – Slow Motion [Hospital]
7. Icicle & Switch – Ur In My Head [Fokuz]
8. Greeley & Lomax – String Thing [Fokuz]
9. Radicall & Ktee – Anymore (remix) [Covert Operations]