So I made my top 25 of 2008. I feel like it’s a bit nonsense to do this because a) I cheated and just did it from May onwards cuz that’s when I started my blog and have detailed documentation of all the tracks I liked and b) I obsess over tracks so much there’s no way I like a track that I heard in May as much as I do one I like today cuz of the whole “playing on repeat constantly” factor. So this dodgy mash up top 25 will just have to do. 😉
I was going to try and pick a favourite for the number one spot but that is just utterly impossible for me. So here they are in no particular order whatsoever. Some I couldn’t track down mp3s for because they haven’t been released yet or whatever so I apologise for the lack of samples.
04. Dan Marshall – Words Can’t Explain (no sample)
05. Dan Marshall – Same ‘Ol (no sample)
14. Spherique – Falling Leaves (track is in player)
18. Sinistarr – Detroit Diesel (track is in player)
19. M25 – I Want Impressions (track is in player)
20. Random Movement – Used Illusions (no sample)
I hope everyone has a good New Year’s Eve. I’m just having people over my place and chillaxing. I don’t like dealing with the NYE crowd. I’m noticing that I really am slowly slipping into senior citizen status as a majority of the time I would much prefer to stay at my house and have people visit me than go out. LOL. I guess I’m just getting ready for when I get put in a nursing home.