So… I have found out that my unemployment will not be renewed when it runs out next month. It’s crazy to just have zero dollars coming in. I cannot afford to live here when that happens so I will be returning to Madison to live with my mum. I’m trying to be optimistic. I would much rather not go. I have til May 10th and then I will be going back to Wisconsin. I guess keep your fingers crossed for me that I find a job before then. Living in Madison will crush my spirit so I’m definitely not looking forward to it. Yikes, talk about depressing post right? 😉
Survival & Ant TC1 – Sleepless (track is in TC1 player)
The Insiders – Relief – Renegade Recordings 2002
Asides – Eastside Sessions Bassdrive April 2010
01. Random Movement – Lucky Guess [Innerground]
02. Lenzman feat. Riya – Open Page [Metalheadz]
03. JayBee – ?
04. Total Science & S.P.Y – Above The Clouds [Shogun Audio]
05. Random Movement – Please Don’t Leave Me [Driven AM]
08. HLZ – ?
09. Random Movement – Cutting Thru Hackney [Innerground]
10. Calibre – ?
11. Lenzman feat. Jo-S – Coincidence [Metalheadz]
12. BTK & S.P.Y – Save Me [CIA]
13. Sigma – Paint It Black (VIP) [Hospital]
15. Total Science & S.P.Y – Locked In [Shogun Audio]
16. Calibre feat. DRS – Judgement Day [Samurai Red Seal]
17. Random Movement – When You Come Alive [Innerground]
18. Lenzman & Treez feat. Jo-S – Stellar [Subtitles]
19. Sinistarr – Mainstay [N/A]
20. Sinistarr & Redeyes – Solar 9 [Metalheadz]
21. Vicious Circle & Nocturnal – Operation Index [Revolution]
22. Utah Jazz – Quincy [Vintage LP]
23. Random Movement & Mixmaster Doc – Follow My Own Path, Dig My Own Grave [Innerground]
26. Lynx & Malibu – ?
27. Perilelle – Damages (Sinistarr Remix) [Exchange Bureau]
28. Dan HabarNam – ?
29. Lynx & Alix Perez feat. Kemo – Keep It Low [Detail]
30. Lenzman – Stuck [Subtitles]
32. Nymfo & Cern – Proton Pack [Project 51]
33. Random Movement – Memory Lane [Innerground]
5 thoughts on “Unemployment 1, Kiki 0”
Pingback: Custodian Kiki « DnB & Kiki
Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked submit my comment
didn’t appear. Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again.
Anyways, just wanted to say great blog!
Your current post features confirmed useful to
me personally. It’s very informative and you are certainly
really knowledgeable in this field. You get exposed my personal eyes in order to varying thoughts about
this kind of subject matter together with interesting and
solid written content.